Lead Montessori Teacher ::
Pete Immel :: email@example.com
Christina Serrano :: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Senior Elementary
Our SE class has been very busy. Here are just a few highlights.
- We packed food in August for Feed My Starving Children.
- We have band twice a week. Boy, are we sounding good.
- We went on a field trip to the Musical Instrument Museum and participated in an African drumming session.
- Our first unit was all about the Amazon Rain Forest.
- We are busy working in our new MobyMax program.
- We continue to work in our garden plot and working on our Sashiko squares.
- Our Read-a-Thon was a successful fundraiser and we had lots of fun dressing up as our favorite characters.
- We made 3 recycled bike art wheel pieces and a canvas made with carrot and vegetable stamping for International Day.
- Working on our International Day performance, All the World’s a Stage, with Mr. James was fun and interesting.
- We have started our Conquistador unit. Check back for photos.
Our amazing Amazon Rain Forest Terrarium Unit Project
Everything always looks better with the help of our wonderful volunteers
SE Students in Classroom
International Day 2018
Archive of Past MDS Years Below