Lead Montessori Teacher ::
Bothaina Natour – email@example.com
- I have been at MDS for 6 years and taught for 6 years as an environmental educator.
- I have a B.A. in Geography with an additional year of teaching certification courses. I have a Masters of Environmental Planning. M.E.P., and a North American Montessori Certificate (NAMC) and American Montessori Society (AMS) 6 – 9 year olds certificate.
- The secret of good teaching is to regard the child’s intelligence as a fertile field in which seeds may be sown, to grow under the heat of flaming imagination. Our aim therefore is not merely to make the child understand, and still less to force him to memorize, but so to touch his imagination as to enthuse him to his inmost core. – Dr. Maria Montessori
Montessori Assistant ::
Sunny Geavaras – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have been at MDS for 14 years and have worked in the toddler and preschool programs.
- I have an American Montessori Society (AMS) Primary Certificate